How We Work
- Initial phone consultation to determine what type of evaluation would best suit the needs of your child.
- Evaluations consist of a written report including a meeting to discuss the evaluators results and recommendations.
- School visits and calls to other professionals are made when deemed appropriate or at the request of a family.
- Session frequency and length are based on the recommendation of the therapist unless one is following an IEP mandate.
- Therapists offer separate scheduled times to update parents on their childs current treatment, progress and future treatment plans.
- Private updated reports are provided at the request of families and are done for an additional fee.
- Social Skills Groups to maximize peer interaction while giving emotional support.
- Consultation with schools offering screenings for children to help identify children who may need support regarding language, modulation, sensory or social skills.
- Inservices are offered to parents and professionals to help identify or strategize techniques for children who have different learning styles.
- On-site school visits to observe children or support teachers to help children maximize their strengths while supporting different learning styles within their classrooms.
Payment for Services:
- Fees for evaluations are based on type of assessment recommended. Weekly sessions fees are based on frequency and duration of services. For more information please call Sage for Children .
- Payment for services is paid directly to the provider by the client, unless a child is seen through the Board of Education.
- Bills can be provided monthly to private pay clients for insurance purposes.
NOT just in the
but also in the